To recover your password please fill in your email address
Create An Account
Please fill in below form to create an account with us
Let's make today a great day!
Medical & Health Sciences
The largest companion to the MEDLINE index, this full-text
database provides access to top-tier biomedical and health journals.
Covering a wide range of subjects, it is an essential resource for doctors,
nurses, health professionals and researchers engaged in clinical care,
public health and health policy development.
• Full-text for more than 2,300 journals
• Full-text coverage dating back to 1916
• Ongoing full text and deep backfile coverage for many key
• MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) for more than 5,600
current biomedical journals
Delve into the science of psychology and behavior with
PsycARTICLES, the database of full-text peer-reviewed articles published by
the American Psychological Association and affiliated journals.
• Weekly updates
• More than 180,000 full-text articles from more than 100
journals, each employing a meticulous peer-review process
• All APA published scholarly journals
• Coverage for most journals from Volume 1, Issue 1
• Articles in PDF or HTML formats for easy navigation and
• Journals from the Canadian Psychological Association and
the Hogrefe Publishing Group
This database is the world's largest resource devoted to
peer-reviewed literature in behavioral science and mental health. Produced
by the American Psychological Association, it is an indispensable tool for
the discovery of global scholarly research.
• Weekly updates
• Nearly 4 million bibliographic records
• Indexing of more than 2,500 journals, 99% of which are
• Coverage dating back to the 17th and 18th centuries, with
extensive coverage from the 1800s to the present
• Authored and edited books and book chapters
• Dissertations selected from Dissertation Abstracts
International (Sections A and B)
• Publications from more than 50 countries
• Journals published in 29 languages
The expanded version of the CINAHL index, CINAHL Plus provides
an even wider scope of nursing and allied health journals as well as a
higher number of records, full-text and cited references. In addition, it
provides full-text evidence-based care sheets, quick lessons and continuing
• More than 5.3 million records
• Indexing for more than 5,000 journals
• Nearly 80 full-text journals
• Searchable cited references for more than 1,400
Gain the competitive edge in your industry with the most robust
research tool on the market today. Biotechnology Source is a single-search
platform to thousands of full-text journals. It offers many leading industry
publications and unique titles for biotechnology and pharmaceutical
• More than 9,200 full-text biotechnology and
• The largest collection of full-text content indexed in
MEDLINE, EMBASE and BIOSIS
• A fully customizable single-search platform allowing a
company to include their logo and branding
• Ability to search for recently published journals and
Business Source Ultimate
Business Source Ultimate works for your students like a solid business plan – it offers an unprecedented wealth of peer-reviewed, full-text journals and other resources that provide historical information and current trends in business that spark discussion on future developments and changes in the business world.
• 3,507 active full-text journals and magazines
• 2,112 active full-text peer-reviewed journals
• 1,401 active full-text peer-reviewed journals with no embargo
• 1,103 active full-text journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
Finance Source is a database that supports the career development needs of accounting and finance professionals. It includes articles from a wide range of industries, providing insights into best practices across the discipline.
• More than 820,000 full-text records
• More than 350 full-text journals
Health Business Full Text
A rich source of information for hospital administrators and managers, Health Business Full Text details all aspects of healthcare administration, as well as other non-clinical aspects of healthcare institution management.
• 140 full-text administrative journals
• A rich image collection of photographs, illustrations, charts, diagrams, maps and graphs
This collection offers more than 17,000 business e-books selected to assist students and scholars with various business research, special project and entrepreneurial needs. A key resource for academic and business school libraries, eBook Business Collection encompasses a variety of topics, such as marketing, finance, supply chain management and entrepreneurship.
Subjects Include: Marketing, Finance, Supply chain management, Entrepreneurship, Career growth, Personal development, Corporate communication, Networking
Humanities & Arts
Humanities Source Ultimate
Offering more peer-reviewed, full-text journals than any other database of its kind, Humanities Source Ultimate is a must-have resource for scholars and educators interested in all facets of the humanities.
• 1,658 active full-text journals and magazines
• 1,306 active full-text peer-reviewed journals
• 902 active full-text peer-reviewed journals with no embargo
• 701 active full-text journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
Linguistics, Literary and social criticism, Literature, Music, Performing arts, Philosophy, Religion and theology.
Art & Architecture Complete
Art & Architecture Complete supports a diverse audience of art scholars, artists, designers, college students and general researchers. It provides easy access to full-text art journals, magazines, trade publications and books.
• More than 360 full-text periodicals
• 220 full-text books
• Cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for more than 780 academic journals, magazines and trade publications and 220 books
• A collection of over 63,000 images
Subjects Include: Antiques, Archaeology, Architecture and architectural history, Conservation and restoration, Costume design, Decorative arts, Graphic arts, Interior and landscape design, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture
Women’s Studies International
Women's Studies International is a bibliographic database covering the core disciplines in women's studies and feminist research. It supports many fields of study, including sociology, history, international relations, humanities and more.
• Indexing and abstracts for nearly 640 publications
• More than 970,000 records
• Coverage spanning 1908 to the present
Includes Six Database Files:
• Women Studies Abstracts
• Women's Studies Bibliography Database
• Women's Studies Database
• Women Studies Librarian
• Women of Color and Southern Women: A Bibliography of Social Science Research
• Women's Health and Development: An Annotated Bibliography.
Library & Information Science Source
This full-text database is the most complete resource for library and information science studies. It offers journals and periodicals that help librarians and researchers keep pace with the latest trends in the rapidly evolving field.
• More than 480 full-text journals
• Nearly 80 full-text journals not previously available in any database
• 30 full-text monographs
• Indexing for 2,200 journals
• Thesaurus of more than 11,000 terms
• Full-text coverage dating back to 1933
Automation, Care and restoration of books, Cataloging, Censorship, Circulation procedures, Classification, Copyright, Electronic resources and ERM systems, Electronic searching, Government aid, Library equipment and supplies, Public relations, Publishing, Rare books, Reference services
Communication & Mass Media Complete
Communication & Mass Media Complete (CMMC) offers full text and cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for journals covering communication, mass media, linguistics, rhetoric, language, logic, and other closely related fields.
• More than 440 full-text journals
• Cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for 670 journals
• Selected coverage of more than 170 journals
Hospitality & Tourism Complete
This full-text database is a trusted and unique resource for information covering all areas of hospitality and tourism. In addition to full-text journals, it provides magazines, company and country reports, books and newspapers.
• Nearly 500 full-text publications
• Nearly 1.4 million records dating back to 1924
Subjects Include: Culinary arts, Demographics and statistics, Development and investment, Food and beverage management, Hospitality law, Hotel management and, administrative practice, Leisure and business travel, Market trends, Technology
Engineering, Computer Sciences & Technology
Computers & Applied Sciences Complete
Computers & Applied Sciences Complete is a full-text database covering computing, technology and engineering disciplines. It is especially useful to researchers studying the business and social implications of new technology.
• More than 660 active full-text journals and magazines
• More than 520 active full-text peer-reviewed journals
• Nearly 330 active full-text peer-reviewed journals with no embargo
• More than 410 active full-text journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
Applied Science and Technology Source Ultimate
Applied Science & Technology Source Ultimate provides STEM students and researchers with the resources they need to succeed. It covers a wide range of topics including artificial intelligence, applied mathematics, plastics, hydroponics, computer science, chemical engineering, energy resources and robotics, as well as the business and social implications of new technologies.
• 1,354 active full-text journals and magazines
• 1,101 active full-text peer-reviewed journals
• 803 active full-text peer-reviewed journals with no embargo
• 653 active full-text journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
Subjects Include: Aerospace, Agricultural engineering, Chemical engineering, Computer science, Genetics, Hydroponics, Mechanical engineering, Pharmacology, Robotics, Software development
Vocational Studies Complete
Designed specifically for the research needs of two-year colleges, this resource provides comprehensive full-text coverage of the most relevant content for vocational programs.
• More than 2,200 full-text journals
• More than 360 full-text books
Subjects Include: Alcohol and drug abuse counseling, Biotechnology, Computer and data processing, Cosmetology, Electrical technology, Fashion design, Forensics, Graphic arts, Health information technology, Interior design, Law enforcement and criminal justice, Travel and tourism, Veterinary assisting.
eBook Engineering Subscription Collection
Featuring more than 5,800 e-books from top publishers, this growing specialty collection includes extensive coverage of general engineering topics and provides professionals with a rich resource of industry information. Available topics span several engineering focuses and incorporate a wide variety of concepts, ensuring that professionals have access to strong content to support all of their business and research endeavors.
Use This Collection To:
• Broaden knowledge of the engineering industry
• Support future decision-making
• Facilitate product design
• Research potential projects
Biotechnology, Civil engineering, Electrical engineering, Energy sciences, Industrial safety, Material science, Optics and photonics, Project management, Robotics
Legal and Criminal Sciences
Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text
Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text is the leading full-text database for criminal justice research. It offers an essential collection of journals for students and scholars researching criminal justice and criminology.
• More than 320 full-text magazines and journals
• More than 540,000 records
• Coverage of more than 600 journals from around the world
Subjects Include: Criminology, Criminal justice, Corrections and prisons, Criminal investigations, Forensic sciences and investigation, Substance abuse and addiction, Probation and parole.
Containing full text for hundreds of the most respected scholarly law journals, Legal Collection is a valuable database of information on current issues, studies, thoughts and trends of the legal world.
• Full text for 400 law publications
Sociology Source Ultimate
Offering more peer-reviewed, full-text journals than any other sociology research database, Sociology Source Ultimate provides the must-have materials for students studying social behavior and interaction. Topics range from gender identity, marriage and family, to demographics, political sociology, religion and socio-cultural anthropology.
• 1,072 active full-text journals and magazines
• 1,009 active full-text peer-reviewed journals
• 612 active full-text peer-reviewed journals with no embargo
• 601 active full-text journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
Subjects Include: Deviant behavior, Discrimination, Economic development, Family relationships, Gender identity, Migration, Population growth, Poverty and wealth, Religious faith, Social movements.
Academic Search Ultimate
Developed to meet the increasing demands of scholarly research, Academic Search Ultimate offers students an unprecedented collection of peer-reviewed, full-text journals, including many journals indexed in leading citation indexes.
• 10,021 active full-text journals and magazines
• 9,017 active full-text peer-reviewed journals
• 6,506 active full-text peer-reviewed journals with no embargo
• 5,254 active full-text journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
• Animal science
• Ethnic and multicultural studies
• General science
• Pharmaceutical sciences
• Religion and philosophy
• Science and technology
• Veterinary science
• Women's studies
eBook Academic Collection
This growing collection consists of more than 160,000 e-books from leading publishers and university presses around the world, offering a wide selection of multidisciplinary e-books and representing a broad range of academic subject matter. A strong complement to any academic collection, the breadth of information available from this package ensures that users will have access to relevant information for all of their research needs.
• Business and economics
• Language arts and disciplines
• Literary criticism
• Performing arts
• Political science
• Social science
• Technology and engineering
Education Research Complete
Designed for educators, administrators, and those seeking professional development resources, this bibliographic and full-text database covers scholarly research relating to all areas of education.
• Full text for more than 1,300 education journals
• Full text for more than 530 books and monographs
• Full text for more than 2,300 education-related conference papers
• Indexing and abstracts for more than 2,400 journals
Environment & Energy
This leading full-text database offers extensive coverage in the areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, and affiliated areas of study. Offering full text and indexing for journals, books and monographs, it is an invaluable resource for students and scholars across all environmental disciplines.
•More than 1,200 full-text journals and monographs
•More than 3.8 million records
•Indexing for more than 2,200 domestic and international journals dating back more than 100 years
•180 full-text monographs
Subjects Include: Agriculture, Ecosystem ecology, Energy, Environmental law, Environmental technology, Geography, Marine and freshwater science, Natural resources, Pollution and waste management, Public policy, Renewable energy sources, Social impacts, Urban planning.
Energy & Power Source
This premier database provides an unmatched collection of indexed and full-text energy and power industry-related content for professionals and researchers of all types involved at any level in the industry.
• More than 400 full-text journals
• Cover-to-cover indexing for more than 930 publications
• Hundreds of full-text energy-focused industry and market research reports
eBook Arabic Subscription Collection
Serving the countries and territories of the Arabic League and beyond, this
Middle Eastern collection of 4,600 Arabic e-books covers a broad range of
academic subjects, including art, biography, business, child development,
education, medicine, social sciences, humanities, Islamic studies, history, law,
music, religion, political science, technology, engineering and more.
The collection includes content from noteworthy publishers as well as
award-winning authors including Abbas Mahmoud El Akkad, Fatima Naaot, Mohamed
Awad Aidi, and Ibrahim Abdel Qader Mezni.